Virtual Sales Account Manager (East Africa) – CISCO Systems
Post Date: Aug 7, 2015
Location: Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya
Additional Location(s) or Information:
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Entry Level
Requisition #: R992207
The Business Entity
Global Virtual Sales is on a journey of Transformation. This journey will result in a Transformation of the experience for our customers, partners, stakeholders and employees, driving higher relevance and stronger business results for Cisco. Two of Cisco’s top priorities are focusing on growth in the Commercial market globally; and building an Industry Leading Cloud/Software Sales Engine.
Our Global Virtual Sales organization, which leverages virtual technology to grow revenue and build relationships with customers and partners, is expanding our sales coverage to help accelerate these areas of the business.
Global Virtual Sales is the incubator of talent for the rest of Cisco. Our teams are involved mainly in Commercial, Enterprise and Public Sector business, but also Channels and the different architectures.
We carry full responsibility over large territories, with productivities over $3,5M, and our ambition is to develop the business and generate double digit growth. We are focusing on our customers and are driven by results.
We are covering the entire Cisco’s portfolio, that’s why we need smart and agile Sales people, who are ready to execute and accelerate on our core business, and to disrupt by leveraging the new sales models (cloud, services & software).
Role & Responsibilities
● Owns end-customer relationships, carries legal quota and is responsible for the growth of a fixed set of named Accounts.
● Develop/Hunt for opportunities through sales & marketing activities to end customers and with partners to drive technology penetration in their account list.
● Collaborate with aligned sales roles to close the deals once an opportunity is identified.
● Responsible for forecasting accuracy and updating salesforce.com
● Portuguese and English Speaking
● BS/BA or equivalent
● 3-5 years of related sales experience, preferably in a contact center or fast moving sales environment. IT experience a plus
● Excellent Communication and presentation skills.
● Effective CRM Utilization
● Understands competitive environment and can autonomously position Cisco solutions successfully. Further able to gain advantage on competition by moving beyond product vs. product situations into other areas of decision making process such as original drafting of RFP or compelling financing solutions, etc
● Role model ability to articulate the value of a converged data, voice and video network.
● Cisco sales, product & technical certifications preferred.
● CSE and CCDA or CCNA Certification
APPLY AT CISCO WEBSITE