Ways of Making Money with eBay and Amazon in Kenya
There are hundreds of online marketers who earn a living online through eBay and Amazon. The following are some of the methods they use to make money.
Making Money with eBay in Kenya
First Method of Making Money with eBay in Kenya
1. Create an eBay account. If you don’t already have one, you’ll need to go online and create an account on eBay.
2. Look into fees. When you sell on eBay, you can operate under the standard fee arrangement or choose to become a subscriber.
3. Decide what to sell. It’s best to start by selling things that you already have around your home. Go room by room and look for things you no longer need or wear or perhaps have never even used.
4. Start small. While your ultimate goal may be to become an eBay Power Seller, you want to take things one step at a time.
Second Method of Making Money with eBay in Kenya
1. Choose how you want to sell. eBay originally functioned as an auction site only, but now you have other options when it comes to putting your items up for sale.
2. Decide on your price. The best way to price an item is to see what similar items have sold for on eBay.
3. Take photos. It won’t be enough to simply talk about your item, you have to show buyers what you’re offering.
4. Determine how you’ll ship. Once you’ve photographed your item, pack and weigh it so that you can arrive at an accurate shipping price.
5. Write a description of your item. Writing a great description is the key to making money on eBay. You have to tell potential buyers as much as you can about your item and do it in a way that’s clear and appealing.
WAYS OF MAKING MONEY WITH AMAZON IN KENYA
First Method of Making Money with Amazon in Kenya
1. Create an Amazon account. To keep your personal information (credit card number, address, etc) safe, and to sell products, you’ll need an Amazon account. To sell products, you’ll need a seller account.
2. Sell your products on Amazon. Selling your products online is a quick way to earn money. State the condition of your item and include necessary information.
3. Set up an Amazon Webstore. Amazon Webstore allows you to build your own eCommerce website with the help of tools provided by Amazon.
4. Advertise on Amazon.com and drive traffic to your website/ business. Set up interactive ads which will drive customers to your website, thus increasing your revenue.
5. Upload your product catalog. Choose your products you wish to advertise on Amazon. Try choosing popular products which will interest customers. Once done, set a budget for the cost-per-click fee.
6. Publish your books. Publish books via Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) for free and sell your books to millions of customers who use the Amazon Kindle Store.
Second Method of Making Money with Amazon in Kenya
Advertise Amazon’s products on your website. Amazon pays you an advertising fee for customers who visit Amazon through your advertisements.
The condition that your membership brings you substantial revenue: it takes some traffic to your blog or website, you may make potential consumers. You can earn up to 30% on a number of sales made via your website or blog. This amount is indexed to the number of products sold, means that the more you sell, the more you hit a high percentage of sales.